Missing Multiple Teeth – Houston, TX
Complete Your Smile with Dental Implants
Every tooth you lose significantly impacts your quality of life. Not only have you lost your confidence, but now you also struggle to eat your favorite foods. Although it may only seem like cosmetic concerns, missing teeth can also impact your oral health. Sunrise Dental has the solutions you need to replace multiple missing teeth in Greater Heights.
Besides traditional options, we also provide the latest advancements with dental implants. Unlike conventional treatments, dental implants replace both the root and crown of your tooth. This allows you to enjoy the next best thing to your natural teeth with a solution that can last for several decades.
Non-Implant Tooth Replacement Options
- Crown & Bridge: 1 to 3 consecutive missing teeth can be replaced with a crown and bridge. An impression of your mouth is used to craft prosthetic teeth to fill the empty space. Dental crowns are placed on your adjacent teeth to support it. It can last for an average of 5 years before needing to be replaced.
- Partial Dentures: Several missing teeth can be treated with a partial denture. The prosthetic teeth are attached to a gum-colored base, which features a metal framework. This allows it to clip or clasp onto your remaining teeth to hold it in place.
- Full Dentures: An entire arch is treated using a full denture. The gum-colored base is held in place using suction or an adhesive. Although they have a bad reputation for looking fake, several advancements improve their aesthetics and fit.
The Dental Implant Process
Dental implants in Greater Heights are the preferred solution to treat tooth loss. A 3D scan of your mouth is taken to pinpoint the precise location for your posts. Using a surgical procedure, your gum tissue is opened to expose your jawbone. Small holes are drilled into it to insert titanium implant posts. Your tissue is sutured closed and the healing process begins.
Over the next several weeks, your jawbone fuses to the posts to create a lasting bond. After you are healed, special abutments are connected to the posts to attach your restorations.
Benefits of Implant-Retained Dental Prosthetics
By replacing the root and crown of the tooth, dental implants provide several benefits that are not possible with non-surgical treatments, including:
- Over a 95% 10-year success rate.
- Looks and feels natural.
- Stimulates your jaw to preserve your bone density.
- Improves your oral health.
- Reduces your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional tooth loss.
- Protects your facial structures.
- Restores as much as 70% of your biting force.
- Easy maintenance and care.
- Ability to last for several decades.
- Cost-effective long-term because it does not need to be replaced.
- Does not rely on healthy teeth to hold it in place.
Complete Your Smile Today!
Sunrise Dental can help you overcome the challenges of multiple missing teeth. We create the customized treatment plan you need to complete your smile. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment to start your journey to improved confidence.