Guide 3D Surgical Navigation System
When it comes to tooth replacement, dental implant supported prosthetics are fast becoming the gold standard in treatment. With more dental practices offering these procedures, it’s important for patients to find the right dental office to provide safe, effective treatment. In part, that means finding a dental team with the right training and experience, but one factor many patients don’t consider is the effect of technology on your dentistry experience. At Sunrise Dental Center, we have incorporated the Guide 3D surgical navigation system as part of our implant retained tooth replacement plans. This state-of-the-art surgical guidance technology allows us to precisely plan for and execute dental implant placement procedures in our Houston dentistry practice. If you want to learn more or schedule an appointment with us, give our friendly, knowledgeable dentistry team a call today. We look forward to offering you a wide range of treatment options in a comfortable, modern dental office.
How Does it Work?
The innovative guide system works in conjunction with our state-of-the-art 3D CT cone beam scanner to create a precise placement guide for any number of implant posts. The guided surgical technology allows us to simply and safely place your implants. The guided placement system gives us the ability to accurately plan for position, angle, and depth of every implant post before beginning the procedure and throughout the placement procedure. We are able to see a 360 degree view of your smile during the implant placement process to ensure complete precision.
Does guide Improve the Dental Implant Process?
It does. The guide system allows us to safely and accurately plan every part of your dental implant procedure. The innovative guidance technology allows us to avoid many of the problems associated with traditional placement techniques. We know exactly the width and depth of jawbone tissue, where the nerve is located, and how the implant post will interact with your existing structures. Best of all, this guidance system is not a preset plan that your dentist follows. Instead, the innovative hand piece allows us to constantly make adjustments throughout the treatment process.
Benefits of Guide Procedures
There are numerous benefits to using guide in conjunction with our 3D imagining system, including:
- Precision – we can place your implant post in the best possible place to provide adequate support for your replacement tooth or teeth
- Safety – with precision, guided placement, your dental implant surgery will be safer and more comfortable
- Improved success rates – when implants are placed properly, the usual 95% success rate is even higher, ensuring you have the greatest chances for successful implantation
- Faster healing – because we begin your treatment with precise placement in mind, your implant placement procedure is much less invasive
- Cost – because guide integrates with our existing 3D imaging systems, your placement procedure is less costly than placement with traditional surgical guides