X-Mark Technology – Houston, TX
Precision Dental Implant Placement
Many dentists and specialists use freehand techniques to insert dental implants into the jawbone. Such an approach is successful most of the time, but it carries some risks, especially when multiple implants are being placed or a patient has unique anatomical considerations. Is there a better way to place dental implants? Yes! Our office is proud to feature X-Mark technology in Houston, which helps us to insert dental implants exactly where they belong, thus contributing to the most efficient and safest surgery possible.
Why Choose Sunrise Dental for X-Mark Guided Dental Implant Surgery?
- Not Available at All Dental Offices
- Highly Trained Dental Team
- Lower Risk of Surgical Complications
What Is X-Mark Technology?
X-Mark technology is a high-tech program that we use for guided dental implant surgery. Here is an overview of how it works:
- We scan your mouth. We use our in-house CBCT scanner (cone beam scanner) to create a digital, three-dimensional representation of your teeth, jawbone, nerves, connective tissues, and other relevant oral structures.
- We use the X-Mark system to pinpoint exactly where your dental implants should go. X-Mark’s sophisticated algorithms help us determine the ideal location, angle, and depth for your dental implants. We use the system to mark three anatomical points on the digital representation of your mouth. Prior to your surgery, we mark those same points in your real mouth.
- We use X-Mark to match the virtual points with the ones marked on you. This provides us with live navigational feedback as we insert your dental implants.
Benefits of X-Mark Technology
X-Mark technology offers numerous benefits for patients, including:
- Lower risk of complications. Guided dental implant surgery minimizes the risk of human error, which means that the chances of complications are incredibly low.
- Less invasive surgery. Precise placement of dental implants in Houston is as minimally invasive as possible, which means that you may get to enjoy a shortened recovery period and a lower level of post-op discomfort.
- Fewer appointments. Traditional methods for guided dental implant surgery may require more pre-op appointments than when the X-Mark system is used. This can save you a ton of time.
- It can be used for anyone. Whether you are getting just one dental implant or undergoing full-mouth reconstruction, the X-Mark system can make your treatment process as easy and efficient as possible.
X-Mark technology is a must for anyone who wants to enjoy truly state-of-the-art dental implant treatment. Contact us today to learn more about the role that this remarkable innovation may play in your tooth replacement journey.