Porcelain Veneers – Greater Heights, Houston
Bringing Back Your Dazzling Smile
When there are several cosmetic flaws that catch your eye when you look in the mirror, veneers can be an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Whether your teeth are cracked, severely stained, or misaligned, veneers can mask the issue and make it easier for you to give the world a brilliant smile. In just two or three visits, Dr. Ahn, Dr. Chancellor, and Dr. Lee can greatly improve the appearance of your teeth. Contact Sunrise Dental Center today to schedule a consultation.
The Procedure for Porcelain Veneers
During your first visit, we’ll prepare your teeth by removing small amounts of dental structure; this leaves plenty of room for the veneers to be placed while still looking natural. We can then take impressions of your teeth so that our laboratory can create a high quality product for you. This normally take 10 to 14 days, so we’ll provide you with beautiful temporary veneers to wear in the meantime. At your next appointment, we’ll adjust your veneers as needed before permanently bonding them to the front of your tooth.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
When considering the different kinds of cosmetic treatments available, bear in mind that porcelain veneers come with several advantages. For example:
- They’re Versatile: With veneers, we can cover severe permanent stains that don’t respond to whitening, chipped or broken teeth, crooked or irregularly shaped teeth, small gaps and uneven spaces, and badly worn down teeth.
- They’re Durable: Veneers are surprisingly strong despite being so thin and very rarely break.
- They’re Stain-Resistant: Your teeth are porous, meaning they can become stained somewhat easily. Veneers, on the other hand, are far less likely to become discolored.
- They’re Minimally Invasive: Veneers are very thin and only cover the front of the tooth, so they require the removal of less enamel compared to traditional dental crowns.
- They Look Natural: Porcelain can easily be tinted so that it matches the color of your other teeth. Most people can’t tell the difference between a regular tooth and one that has a veneer attached to it just by looking.
- They’re Easy to Care For: You don’t need to make any significant changes to your oral health routine to take care of your veneers; just brush and floss like you normally would, and don’t forget to visit Sunrise Dental at least twice a year for a checkup.
- They Last a Long Time: On average, you can expect porcelain veneers to last about 15 years.
Understanding the Cost of Porcelain Veneers
Dr. Ahn, Dr. Chancellor, and Dr. Lee are prepared to help you figure out the overall cost of porcelain veneers so that you can plan your budget accordingly. The overall price of the procedure depends on how many veneers you need; do you only want to cover a single tooth, or are you looking to enhance an entire arch? We’ll take your unique goals into account before creating a treatment plan just for you.